What's new in IR3.3.1
- Reviewed and updated.
- Removed SysUser parameter because root never run deemon. If try, a alert is sent to user.
- Added template for qsub submit scripts.
- Send cluster work load to Guaardian using 'pbsnodes' command.
Python Code changes
- Config parameters of Deemon are accessed from a python file instead xml.
Support to config.py file added to aangel too.
- Moved the setOS function to clusters module.
Now, only this function need to be imported to deemon.py and create the cluster object
based in the operating system name and version.
- Removed setConnection function from deemon.py.
Now, the connectionSQL contructor is directly called to create a connection object.
- Files in folder 'deemon' reorganized.
- Added READMEs files to deemon and aangel in their directories.
- Use distutils scripts
- Support to create msi and rpm files
- Install IR components in Python's installation folder
Python 2.6 support
- Tested in Windows Server 2008
- MSI files create to x64 processors